November 17, 2013

That's Better...

 Well, it took a little longer than I expected, but it's finally finished. I'm
calling this my "Boho" set.  You know, kind of Bohemian/hippy chic.
 The back of the table runner matches the front of the napkins (first
photograph), and the back of the napkins matches the sashing on the
front of the table runner. It will look great in its new home next month.
 Rich colors and floral goodness. I'm tickled with the results.
 In case you're interested in the fabric line, it's "Old Blooms" by Pat Sloan for 
P & B Textiles. I purchased these fabrics about ten years ago, so dig deep in 
your stash, or look for it in someone else's. It's worth the hunt, I think. The 
dark brown fabric is current fabric - "Essentials"© Danhui Nai for Wilmington 
Prints. It comes in other colors, too! This brown was a perfect addition here.

I've already finished another gift, but I'll wait until Wednesday to share it with you.
Have a great week!
DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna