November 18, 2013

Tuesdays With Tag - Aliens...

 Hi, Everybody!
This is a really serious subject this week. 
I need to tell you about the aliens that have invaded our house!
 They're tiny, but they're also sneaky! See? Inside the circle?
That's a small colony right there!
 And here. Look!!!
They're herdin' up in mini-colonies right on my bed! I tell ya. I get nervous sharin' 
my space with them. Mom doesn't see them when they're in small groups, but 
when the patio doors are open, they start rollin' all around the house. I think they
might be multiplyin'. They show themselves to me only because I'm right down at
their level. They might even be tryin' to communicate with me or somethin'. 
 Once a week, their "Mother Ship" comes to collect them.
It's a noisy ship. They seem to be attracted to it, too.
They run right up to the front of this huge monster and jump onboard!
 Every week it's the same story.
As the Mother Ship hovers around in our house, I have to run after it and bark 
at it. I practically bark my skull off sometimes. It's my way of makin' sure they
all leave together, and the ship doesn't leave a single one of them behind.
 It has to move through the whole darn house to collect all the aliens,
and then it takes off and leaves through the garage. I'm not exactly sure
where it goes, because Mom always follows it out to the garage - and she
always shuts the house door on me before it departs for its own world.
 It won't be long before Mom and I notice that the next group of aliens lands
 in our house again. It's a viscious circle, I tell ya. I guess I have to consider
  myself lucky that they don't want to take me back to their planet with them.
 They might want to do icky experiments on me or somethin'. (shiver!) 
It would be scary if I weren't such a brave Corgi! 

I don't want to make you afraid, so I'll stop my story for today. I'll be back
next week with more adventures from south Florida. 'til then...
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"

8 comments:

  1. ohmygosh...poor Tag! Invasion of the Aliens! That Mother Ship is one scarey thing...and the noise it makes! ohboy. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag OMG we have the same Aliens in our house too .... they get everywhere, they your checked under the bed I think they like the dark hugs willow and Acorn .. bark , bark Hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tag you are very brave and I am thankful that mother ship doesn't suck you up and carry you off. The noise is scary but at least it patrols and captures all those aliens. Don't get too close dear...stay safe and close to mom and dad for certain. Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Cute! Thanks for putting a smile on my face today! Funny! Tag is very smart!
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag,

    I'm sad to say those aliens have made their way north to VA and we have them at our house also. We have one of those "gathering machines" and Miss Heidi is responsible for barking her skull off at it and supervising its operation.

    Love to you from the corgi girls!
    Arabelle sends kisses too. I had a wonderful visit with her this past Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Tag,
    We have a Mothership at our house too! Kiwi our Sun Conure warned me about it before Dad even turned it on. He started screaming and screaming as only parrots can, which made me very apprehensive. When dad turned it on it scared me half out of my wits. I always bark at it and try to kill it, I haven't been able to yet, but I have to protect Kiwi. After all he is family.
    Love,
    Bitabit

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have those white aliens too, and also some grey ones... not sure which is worse! And then there's the dust bunnies that only come out of hiding after the Mother Ship has gone! Have you seen them? :o)
    Big huggy woof to you from Oscar, Felix and Mitzi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my gosh - I almost laughed my skull off!! I am so glad you and your brave Mom try to keep those aliens at bay!! We have them too - only they are black!! Yiks!! They must be from a different planet because the Mother Ship here is a different color!! I can see them congregating in the coffee shop as it has clear windows!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna