November 7, 2013

Happy Me...

Bluebell Nest Table Runner and Napkins
 As promised, here's my first Christmas finish. A table runner and
coordinating napkins. The table runner is 44" long and 18" tall, so it
will fit nicely on the table where it will reside. No hints, so don't ask!
 I like the way the napkins turned out. They're double sided and measure
a useful 10" square. I make them this size so that they won't have to be
ironed after they're laundered. Just fold right out of the dryer and use.
 One napkin of every of my napkin sets always gets a Brynwood acorn.
I think it fits right in on this set, don't you? One gift finished...
 and the next one in process. I have a lot more photos of this one, but
I'll save it for tomorrow so you get a better idea of how it will look.

I love having goals and deadlines. It feels really great to roll toward
year-end the way I started...FOCUSED. Busy me is happy me!
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. How BEAUTIFUL this set is, Donna! I love it...I'm always amazed at how many wonderful gifts you make for the holidays. Love your sneak peek for tomorrow also! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The table runner and napkins are perfect! Love the black/cream combo. Interesting sneak peek at tomorrow's project. Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gift of something handmade is beautiful. Love how you set your task and then complete it. Peace and Joy Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna