November 10, 2013

Machine Quilting...

I continued working on my second table runner on Sunday. 
Instead of machine applique', I prefer to hand sew the Dresden plates to
the background fabric. Because of that, this runner took a little more time
 to ready for machine quilting. I stitched all three plates to blocks yesterday,
and then added the sashing to assemble the front of the table runner.
 I was able to start the machine quilting by late afternoon, and I'll finish my
work on the table runner today. Then I'll make the coordinating napkins.
This is going to be a pretty one, and I'll share the set with you on Wednesday.

Tomorrow is Tag's day and he can hardly wait to talk with you again.
It's going to be a great week!
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Oh, it is a pretty one! Enjoy your day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and hand stitching them down is just the extra special touch you do so well. Week of finishes for you dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna