November 21, 2013

Measure Once, Cut Five Times...

 My next project was prepared yesterday. Don't worry. I haven't lost my 
design sense. The fabrics you're looking at are parts of five different gifts. 
I'm going to be starting a little assembly line here in Santa's workshop.
 Customized gifts for five special people. No hints. I might let the cat
out of the bag, you know. By the time I cut out all the components, I
was too gassed to start sewing. I'll begin the construction today. 
I love it when a plan comes together!
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Now that all looks very interesting and how could we possibly doubt your design sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are quite a few pieces to your projects. The cutting out part is exhausting for me too. The sewing will be much quicker. Hmmm...what are you making? Too many pieces for pillow cases. Doesn't look like jammies. I am getting curiouser and curiouser my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find that cutting out my patterns are always the worst part of my sewing projects. I find that most of the patterns I buy for my grandchildren are multi-sized, so the first thing to do is to trace off the right size. Even if I don't think I will ever make it again, most times they are printed on both sides of the paper. Then after that I still have to pin it down and cut it out. Being in a wheelchair I haven't found a place that is easily reachable. So once it is cut out the rest is just pure fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna