November 25, 2013

Tuesdays With Tag - Giving Thanks...

Hi, Everybody
It's Thanksgiving week, so I wanna tell you what I'm most thankful for.
(I hope you don't mind if I clean out this dish for Mom while I share.)

First, I'm very thankful for livin' in a house where I'm loved and appreciated.
Mom and Dad take good care of me. Mom brushes my coat and teeth, and
even cuts my toenails when they get too long. That's important stuff, ya know.
Just how cute do you think I'd be with no teeth and a blurry coat, after all?

I'm thankful that I have a warm bed to sleep on and I get to cuddle Mom.

I'm real thankful that Mom and Dad remember to feed me. Food is veeeery
important, and they know the best stuff to put in my dish - includin' bacon!
I'm thankful for bein' able to sit on my chaise next to the pool... to
have the warm sun beatin' down on my face. I like doin' that...a lot.

I'm thankful that Mom and Dad keep me safe, and that there are many 
other moms and dads who take good care of their children. I love little
boys and girls and they need to be loved, protected, and kept safe, too.

I'm thankful for our kids. There's nothin' better than family and mine's
is just perfect for me. They're the best. Spendin' time with them is what 
memories are made of, and I'm thankful to be a part of their memories, too.
It's important to us dogs to feel like we're part of the pack and I love mine.

I don't want to get all mushy and stuff, so I just want to tell you one more
thing that I'm really thankful for...YOU! You come and visit me every
Tuesday, sometimes you leave a message for me, and you always say the
nicest things. You welcome this humble (and highly intelligent) Corgi into
your home and life, and for that I could just run around and howl at the moon.
"Wishing you and yours lots of love and turkey!" - Taggart
I'm gonna sign off by sayin' that I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.
Don't eat too much good food, be sure to play games (I like "fetch" myself), 
and laugh a lot (it's good for digestion). Thanksgiving only comes once a
year, but I'll be back again next week. Same dog time. Same dog channel.
'til then, remember...
"More Waggin' and Less Barkin'!"

8 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Tag and I am thankful that you share your life with us all out here in blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tag, you just couldn't get any sweeter. I look forward to Tuesday's with Tag. Thanks for just being you. Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Tag!
    You are the sweetest doggie in Blogland. I hope that all the little homeless fur babies find a safe and cozy home for their Thanksgiving.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Tag, you do have much to be thankful for. I'm thankful to you for adding smiles to my life! Happy Thanksgiving to your whole family! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanksgiving and Taggart just seem to go together. I would add you are probably thankful you are not a turkey. I adore you Tag and your Tuesdays with Tag posts. I have learned quite a bit from you. You are one very handsome, adogable and smart Corgi. Thanks for the memories...Taggart (Bob Hope) Liljegren. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wonderful Mom & Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And we are thankful for you and all our loyal and devoted little friends!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    xo, T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tag, you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and tell your Mom I said Happy Thanksgiving to her too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love you sweet boy! I'm thankful for you and your awesome mom and dad. People who love animals have the most wonderful hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna