August 22, 2022

Last Batch of Relish For 2022...


I canned the last batch of Zucchini Pepper Relish for this season. There are thirty three pint jars in the pantry cupboard now. I know that seems like a LOT of relish, but around here, this is comparable to legal tender. Friends and family love it! 

I still have four zucchini that will be used for meals. I'll either stuff them or slice and deep fry what's left. Either way, they'll be enjoyed and appreciated, too.


This week, I'll start work on my cardinal wall hanging, Winter Song. I'll be sharing my setup, and then show you my progress along the way. It's going to be a busy week, with Handsome's music season here in Wisconsin wrapping up on Wednesday night. Carly has vet appointments to get her eye certification (other tests soon), so that she can be bred; and baking bread is also on the agenda, but I'm going to be working on this embroidery for the next good while.

So, I guess this morning, it's off to the races. Coffee and breakfast, and then I'm going to get busy! Tag will be here tomorrow, and I'll share what I accomplished when I'm back on Wednesday. See you then!

4 comments:

  1. The relish looks delicious!
    Can't wait to see progress on Winter Song.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn!
      I think this piece is going to be fun.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. mmmmmm- zucchini relish - my fave! We're searching for some large zucchinis right now so we can make some, along with some lasagna and muffins.
    Winter Song - perfect name for something involving cardinals. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      I hope you find the large zukes. Sounds like you've got some tasty options once you do.
      I'll be sharing Winter Song's progress along the way.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna