August 3, 2022

August Sewcial Sisters...


I spent most of the day at the clinic yesterday. I had tests in the morning and a CT scan in the afternoon, trying to figure out just why I'm still having back issues. Perhaps I'll have some answers in the next couple days. While I wait...

The Sewcial Sisters meet today at Primitive Gatherings. It's early for our monthly get-together, but that's alright with me. I'm looking forward to some uninterrupted stitching time. I'm down to making bees for my Everlasting quilt, so that's what I'll be doing today. Stitching wee bees for the border.

I'll try to remember to take pictures today so I can show you what the other ladies are working on. It seems I have so much fun visiting, that I forget. I'll do my best to do better today. I need to get on the road so I'm not late. See you tomorrow. 

10 comments:

  1. So sorry your back is still painful. Hoping you get relief soon. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie:
      Thank you, dear. Doctor figured it out. I'm feeling much better.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. I love that picture.
    I miss the Queen Anne's Lace that grew in our yard at our old house.
    I do hope you get some answers to your back pain.
    Have fun today!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      Don't you love how the Queen Anne's Lace grows with chickory all over the roadways this time of year? I sure do. I missed that when we lived in Florida. Doctor figured out the back pain. Part of it has to do with my wonky gait from the bad knee. Got meds for an aggressive infection and now I'm doing much better.
      Thanks!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Hopefully the day spent in testing will prove useful and get you the help you need. In the meantime you can enjoy your time with friends today and stitch as much as you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA;
      Doctor figured it out. An antibiotic for an aggressive infection helped. Thanks so much!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Praying your patience and persistence is rewarded with answers and relief for your back pain! In the meantime, hope you can Bee productive and comfortable stitching (-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear Lois. It's amazing how much of one's body relies on a straight spine. If that's out of whack, so is everything else. sigh We are basically frail creatures, aren't we? A day of stitching and girlfriends is just what I needed.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. Sherry of createology: Backs are so tricky. I pray the testing will result in some sort of resolution to your pain. Enjoy your day of stitching wee bees.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sherry. I guess it was basically an infection that needed treating. The back pain was emanating from my kidney area. Feeling much better now that I've got the right meds.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna