February 16, 2021

Tuesdays With Tag - Again?...

Brynwood Needleworks - Taggart
 
Hi, Everybody!
 
It's been one of those weeks. Mom said I've been looking altogether too frowsy, so a few days ago, she took me aside and subjected me to some groomin' abuse. Jeepers. Once she gets goin' it's hard to make her stop.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - I'm Almost Bare!

She said it was too cold and snowy to do this outside, so she made me stand still for way too long and started pullin' out all my fur. You'd think she planned to make a whole new corgi judgin' from all the hair that's no longer stuck to me.
 
From the looks of all that fur on the floor, you'd think I'd be totally bald. I've got Mom wonderin' how come I'm sheddin' like this in the middle of winter (and especially since it's recently been so dang cold). Don't ask me. I don't know, and I really don't mind if I'm a little blurry. Plus, this way, I can leave little tufts all over the house - kinda like a callin' card.  

I'd like to think she's done with this for a while. I mean, seriously. Brush. Brush. Brush. "Stand still, Tag!" Brush some more. An insultingly tiny treat afterward, and then the big, noisy fur sucker machine to get the fine fur up off the floor. Next thing you know, she'll be cuttin' off my toes again!
 
How's a guy supposed to get his beauty rest? Maybe she could give Boo some attention for a while? I double dog dare her! Bug someone else for a change!
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...
"Corgi On, Corgi Strong!"

8 comments:

  1. Oh tag, you are too funny.
    By the looks of all that fur, Mom could use it to stuff something!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss Marilyn;
      Actually, Mom said she thought twice about tossing it. In the end, she said there's always more if she needs it. lol
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete
  2. He is thinner now!
    You could make a cushion wirh all that fur! I had a colley dog and it was the same thing. Now I have a Parson Russel and he looses very small hair all year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss Catherine:
      I admit I look a lot more svelte this way! All this talk about an improvement is only encouragin' her to keep brushin' me. ugh!
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Oh but Tag - just look at how handsome you are now! We all have to pay a price for beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA
      Next thing you know, she'll be usin' fur spray and other girly stuff. I prefer to be "ruggedly" handsome...and a little unkempt, if you know what I mean. wink
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Tag dear you look fluffy and so handsome. You and I lose about the same amount of hair every brushing. Whew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry!
      You won't believe this, but Mom pulled out two more tufts of fur today! She keeps tellin' me that I'm just a stubby furball. Between Bella and me sheddin', she has to vacuum every day. Oh, well. Thanks for your note.
      Smooches,
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna