February 20, 2021

Aren't They Pretty?...

Brynwood Needleworks - Floral Pennies In Progress
 
I'm having so much fun stitching these floral pennies. They were part of a recent Primitive Gatherings Wool Box, and will be a continuing project for the next year (at least).
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Color Version Floral Pennies
 
The "official" project is in this light background, multi-color floral colorway. There is also the option to use the floral penny or to use small circles to create a floral design. I chose the floral (as you can well see).
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Neutral Version Floral Pennies
 
Lisa also showed us the neutral pennies that she was making, and they really appealed to me. So, I've pulled these wools from my own supply and will do these in tandem with the colored ones throughout the process. 
 
In the end, I'll have two complete sets to finish the projects. As yet, Lisa's kept that end result to herself. I'll look forward to seeing what she has up her sleeve.
 
Don't forget, tomorrow at 11 pm is the last day to enter my "Be My Valentine" giveaway!! The winners will be announced on Monday. Good luck, all!

DonnaAcornSignature

8 comments:

  1. These are so pretty.
    Love the added stitches you make.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. Best wishes for a lovely Sunday.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. They are indeed pretty! Can't wait to see what they will be when they 'grow up'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      I'm curious to see that, too! ;-)
      Happy Sunday.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Your pennies are beautiful! I was recently gifted some wool, so I may need to start stitching something like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sunny:
      You're going to love working with wool!
      Have a lovely Sunday.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Worked on bullion stitches today on the Old Glory mat. Yours look fabulous. Any hints? Did realize that I should wrap a couple more than I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always look closely to your Needle Dancing and I enjoy seeing every stitch you make. Lovely Wool Flowers Dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna