February 3, 2021

Gifts From Krisann...

Brynwood Needleworks - All About Acorns
 
When Krisann sends a package, I can always count on finding the most perfect surprises inside. Imagine my glee when I opened my package to find a "box of acorns"! (I placed them on a beautiful acorn doily, embellished with acorn artwork done by my talented friend, Michelle Palmer.)
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Acorn Thanks

This lovely acorn dish, while appearing wonderfully vintage, is more modern. I don't love it any less for its youth. I love the colors, the textures, and its size. This sweet dish now sits on my dressing table.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Vanilla Nutmeg Soap
 
 When I saw (and smelled) this box, I couldn't wait to see what would be inside.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Vintage Bath Bar
 
 This is vintage, and even though it's not new, it smells just as sweet as the day it was made.

There was one more gift in the box - an acorn stuffie for Tag (or Bella or Carly) - and that was swiftly stolen by one of said dogs. That was really appreciated, too!

I'm always grateful for Krisann's friendship, but her surprises always warm my heart. I hope she's as tickled with the packages I send her way. Long distance hugs from one grateful friend to another.

Thank you, dear KA. I love my surprises!
 Smooches,
650
 
DonnaAcornSignature

6 comments:

  1. I love the acorn dish very nice present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine:
      Isn't it lovely? Thanks for your note.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Both are pretty gifts, enjoy them!
    That dish would look cute with some felted Acorns in it!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      I just happen to have some, too! (I have wooden ones, that might be nice, too.)
      Thanks for the idea.
      xo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. How sweet! And how perfect for you. I'm with Marilyn's comment in thinking that the dish needs wee felted acorns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MA-
      Little acorns will soon adorn the dish. ;-)
      xo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna