June 17, 2019

Playing With Wool and Thread...

Brynwood Needleworks - Wools From A Wool Box 3 Kit
 
One of the perks of our monthly Sit & Stitch at Primitive Gatherings is that we're able to pick up our Wool Box kits when we're there. That means we're among the first to get them, so we're asked not to share the contents until Lisa is sure that everyone has received their shipment. We don't want to spoil the surprises for the other recipients.

The reason I'm explaining that to you, is because I was working on one of the kits in the third Wool Box over the weekend. I've hidden the pattern from view for this kit, only sharing the wools, and the little wooden piece that came with it. The threads are from my own stock.

Once we get the "all clear" from Lisa, I'll show you everything that came in this kit (minus the long-gone caramels), and what I've made up so far. It's an awesome kit, and I'm looking forward to showing you all the goodies!

Tag will be here tomorrow, and I'll be back on Wednesday with more to share. Have a great week!

DonnaAcornSignature

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna