June 19, 2019

A Day Of All Work And No Play...

Brynwood Needleworks - Convertible Market Tote - Closed

I finally finished writing the pattern for my Convertible Market Tote. Whew! First I had to make it, while I wrote out the steps and photographed it through all the construction. Then, I edited the images.

Once the images were edited, I could write the pattern...fabric requirements, cutting instructions, and finally assembly instructions with photographs.

Brynwood Needleworks - Convertible Market Tote - Open

It's a lot of work, but I finally finished it yesterday. That was the good great news. While I was busy at the computer, though, I got a text from my buddy, Kathy D., asking me if I was going to the Sit & Sew...yesterday.

Wait. What? Because I'm still having email issues, I didn't get the reminder email to my inbox. I had it in my calendar as a "maybe" date, to be decided later. I missed the email confirming that the meet up was on. Dang it!

Brynwood Needleworks - Convertible Market Tote - Interior
 
While I was completing my work, all my pals were visiting and having a stitching good day at Lisa's house. I finished my pattern, but was kinda grumping because I wasn't there with them. 

My email is supposed to be fixed today...and you can bet I'll be making a follow up call to make sure it's back up and running the way it's supposed to be.

In the meantime, I'll be listing my new patterns up in my Etsy shop sometime today, too. There will be a new printable PDF pattern to make your own flock of Chicken Pincushions; another for the Shop Hop Crossbody Bag; and finally this one, the Brynwood Convertible Market Tote. 

None of the patterns are longer than ten pages, and are really simple to sew together. You could have the pattern, and a new project completed by the weekend! I'll have the patterns listed up by dinnertime today. And, I'm going to make sure my notification alarms are set for the next Sit & Sew, so I don't miss our play date in July!
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Donna Dear your work is always stellar and very professional. I love everything you have created for me and I love the patterns I have purchased and sewn from you. Well Done and I will be checking your etsy site. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great looking bag! Sorry you missed out on visiting and stitching with the girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna