June 3, 2019

I'm Late, I'm Late...

Brynwood Needleworks - Julian and Alyssa
 
Sorry I'm late with my post today. New server. New issues. No worries, though. I did a little end-around, and here I am.

Yesterday, our nephew, Julian graduated from high school. (Don't you love his sense of style? He says it's his favorite shirt.) I recorded much of the ceremony, and will be editing it over the next week. 

The picnic was a great opportunity for Uncle Handsome to discuss Julian's future plans, which include a career in music education. Of course, we're on board with that program, and will support his decision as we're able. It was also great to visit with his sweet girlfriend, Alyssa, and his brother.

The foccacia was a hit, and there was so much food, a person had to put on blinders. I do believe a good time was had by all, and near the end of the party, we packed up the Nesco™ I'd brought to heat up our contributions, packaged the last of the four foccacia halves I'd brought - as Jules wanted to take that home with him - and loaded up to drive back down the valley from Green Bay to the farmhouse. 

I was (as the British say) knackered. I had a cuppa tea and promptly fell asleep in the chair. Bedtime came early, but I'm refreshed and ready to face a new week. I've got a full dance card, so I'm going to get right to it today. The sun is shining, the temperature will be perfect for drying clean sheets on the line, and the studio calls. 
 
We also have to pick up new kennel panels some time this week (so the dogs will have new digs as we prepare to breed Bella to a handsome Texan with an impressive pedigree), and I have an upcoming show that requires a whole new inventory. Yep. I have a feeling June is going to fly by. You'll want to follow along, so you don't miss a single bit! See you tomorrow.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. It sounded like the graduation and gathering was fabulous. What beautiful smiles! Have a fabulous week, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very dapper nephew. Graduation Congratulations. June will be quite the busy month for you so take time to enJOY every minute dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna