June 21, 2019

I've Got Lots To Do...

Brynwood Needleworks - Batik and Black Cork Fabrics
 
I have a custom order on deck next. I'll be making two different bags using this batik/cork fabric combination. I'm also making one of my new Shop Hop Crossbody Bags, for the same client, in cork with a lighthouse design on it.

Brynwood Needleworks - A Sampling of New Wallets
 
When that order is complete, I'll be adding new Bryn Crossbody Wallets to my shop. I'm also going to make them in a slightly different style with a chain crossbody strap option. I'll show you all those when they're finished, but I have that custom order up first.

I'm also going to be making a number of Shop Hop Crossbody Bags for my shop, too. All of these will be listed and available next week, but I'll show them to you here first.

If you're interested in making your own Farmhouse Chickens Pincushions, Convertible Market Tote, or the Shop Hop Crossbody Bag, the patterns are all listed in my online shop now. (Click HERE to go window shopping.)

 
GREAT NEWS!! My email server is finally back up and running properly, and I'm receiving my emails again. Apologies if I haven't responded to a recent message. I ask that you resend if you need to reach me.
 

We've got people coming today to help move all the rest of the firewood out of our basement. (Seems unnecessary that it be there since we removed the wood burner last fall.) We have plenty in the wood shed already for our backyard firepit, so this wood is going with the people who are helping us get it out. 

I'm pretty excited about this, because our old cistern is currently filled to the brim with wood, and I have another idea in mind for that space. Once it's all cleared of the wood, I'll be giving it a good cleaning and paint; we'll add shelves, and it will become my canning storage area. All my canning supplies will go on one side, and all the canned goods will go on another. We'll only keep some of what I can in the pantry, and the rest will be downstairs.

First things first. Wood will be on its way today, while I'll be in the studio working on my commission projects. Then I can think about what's next...like the weekend!! Make it a great one!

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Donna, you need a 48 hour day! You are such a caring and ambitious soul. Remember to take some time to reflect on your accomplishments! Breathe and take time to smell the fresh country air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your days are a flurry of activity. All good projects that improve life. Your downstairs canning storage will be wonderful. Happy Commission Sewing...xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna it sounds like you are so busy. I love your choice of fabrics for your new wallets. Hope your weekend is delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna