June 26, 2019

My Latest Finish...

Brynwood Needleworks - Explore - Shop Hop Crossbody - Front
 
I completed this for a client yesterday. I have two more bags to complete for her (larger than this one), which I'll do yet this week.

This is my Brynwood Shop Hop Crossbody Bag (also available as a pattern), and I'll be making more completed bags available in my shop, too.
 
Brynwood Needleworks - Explore - Shop Hop Crossbody - Front Detail

Don't you love this machine embroidery? It's a new favorite for me. I think it looks great on the black cork fabric, but I'll also offer it on natural or navy cork.

Brynwood Needleworks - Explore - Shop Hop Crossbody - Back


One thing different from the pattern is that I've added a convenient, lined slip pocket on the back side of the bag. I think it's a nice, handy feature.
Brynwood Needleworks - Explore - Shop Hop Crossbody -Interior
 
The lining is a cotton map fabric to complete the theme. This one is already spoken for, but I'll be making more for my shop. I'll have them listed very soon.

More bag-making today...but a nice cup of coffee and a visit with Handsome first. Then, I'll be back in my studio today.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bag and the embroidery really makes it unique. Slip pockets are essential in a small bag. Keep sewing dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally worked up the courage to use my embroidery machine and I love it! Where do you find your designs? Do you have a special resource or do you design your own?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna