June 20, 2019

An Evening of MSO in FdL...

Brynwood Needleworks - Milwaukee Symphony

Last night, Handsome and I were able to sit together in the audience as Yaniv Dinur conducted the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra at Buttermilk Creek Park in Fond du Lac, WI. Usually, Handsome is on the stage when he's at the park, but we weren't going to pass up another chance to see the Symphony perform in town.

Brynwood Needleworks - Sunset Over Fond du Lac (WI)
 
The program began at 7:15 pm, and the sunset was appropriately wonderful as the orchestra played "Hymn To The Fallen" near the end of their concert. If you have a chance, go to YouTube and do a search on this piece of music. It's so hauntingly beautiful, made even more so, as the sun set over my hometown. It was a lovely evening for a concert.

I had a busy, tiring day, so I apologize for not getting my patterns listed yesterday. It's first thing on my agenda for today (after my cup of coffee)! See you tomorrow.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Donna did go to You Tube to hear the "Hymn to the Fallen. You are so right - extremely moving. Thanks for sharing. Your sunset photo is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna