June 1, 2019

Auditioning Fabric...

Brynwood Needleworks - Border Option One
 
I've joined my Dresden Heart blocks into a long row. Now, to decide which border fabric I want to use. This was my second choice, but now I'm not sure.

Brynwood Needleworks - Border Option Two
 
I like to take the photos, because I get a different effect than just viewing them on my table. Now that I'm seeing it in the picture, I'm not so sure about my first choice. I love them both, but I'm going to have to think on this for a while to decide. I really don't like ripping stitches if I change my mind.
 
I'd like to get this assembled and quilted, so I'll decide soon. Handsome and I have a graduation to attend on Sunday, so we'll see if I get it done this weekend or not. We're looking forward to celebrating my nephew's achievements. It will be fun whether I finish this or not.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. Lovely either way. Enjoy your nephew’s graduation. Happy June 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure that your asking but based on the photos imo - option 2. the print makes your cardinals pop a bit more, flowers and cardinals just go together imo. I so love those cardinals!!!! like the detail that you turned the two...can't wait to see it finished.

    enjoy the graduation...safe travels and blessings to all

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both of your options, but #2 is the one I prefer. It makes me pause and ponder each block. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Donna, I think that option two would be my choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna