June 13, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - It Ain't Easy Bein' Me...

Farmhouse Security Supervisor

 Just another wonderful week at Hickory Hill Farm. 
aaahhhhhh

Taggart, Reporting For Duty

 Oh, Hi, Everybody!!
You sneaked up on me this week.

Yard Dog

 Maybe you heard that Mom and Dad spent most of last weekend outside?
Bella and I were out there, too. BONUS!

Checkin' The Wind

Boo loves hangin' out wherever Dad is, but I'm a more independent guy. I like to pick a spot in the yard and plant myself in the grass. Gotta face into the wind in case somethin' juicy happens to pass upwind. If it does, I'm outta here as fast as my stubby - er, I mean - muscular legs will carry me.

Are You Still Takin' Pictures, Mom?

Mom or Dad keep close enough watch over me, so they can holler if I follow my nose. I really don't know what the big deal is. I mean, how far do they think I'll go? Truth is, only far enough to find the best stuff to roll in, but not to far that I can't make it back for dinner. 

I'll just lie here for a while and maybe they'll forget about me. Yeah. I'm not countin' on it, either. Mom hovers. Seriously. I get it. She's crazy about me, and doesn't want me carried off by Bigfoot or anythin'. I guess I'll just have to be content to be the major object Corgi of her affection. Life's tough for a cute dog at the farm. (No, I don't mean Bella!) 

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".

1 comment:

  1. Tag you look very peaceful sittin in the grass and watchin the world go by. I totally get the Mom hoverin bit! It's what good mothers do to protect and serve (dinner!). Happy Hickory Hill Farm surveyin my little Corgi Cutie...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna