June 17, 2017

Time To Play...

Brynwood's Green Sprite ATC
 
I have grand plans to sew in the studio today! Whether or not I'm finished organizing, I must find a way to create something. 
 
This is one of my past Artist Trading Cards. I do love making ATCs, as they're small pieces of art. I can use handwork, beadwork, images and more to make them, and I can let my imagination run. I'm looking forward to actually playing again. Perhaps I'll sneak an ATC or two in, as well.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your ATC's and this one is very unique. I just know you will find a way to sew today! Your creative muse will be sew HAPPY!!! Sewing Bliss Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna