June 21, 2017

Seashells In The Studio...

Fabrics For Brynwood Cork and Seashells Grab & Go Crossbody Clutch
 
I'm shipping out orders this morning, and then I'll be making this Grab & Go Crossbody Clutch for a client. She selected the seashell fabric on the left for the exterior - along with natural cork. I'll use my gray starfish for the interior. 
 
I'm looking forward to making this one, and I'm already working on plans for a few others. It's wonderful to be back in the studio. I have so many ideas swirling around that I'll have to start writing them down! 

What are you working on today?

DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. We are in a massive heat wave - which translates to studio time!!! I am working on Blackbird Designs Christmas Garden and La D Da piece called Love Is The Tie. Watching movies and keeping inside. It's bad but for us but we will take this over snow any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also in a triple digit heat wave here near Sacramento CA. Still prepping the house and property for our new listing agent. I will be bagging beads! Why did I ever put them in those printer drawers...before moving?!! Lovely fabrics dear and sew happy to hear you are in your new studios where you are sewing and being creative. Drinking ice water...Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is a beautiful combination. I may need to have one of those too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna