June 19, 2017

That's More Like It...

Orchid Print Cork Grab & Go Crossbody Clutches

So much was accomplished this weekend, but the most fun (aside from Father's Day with Handsome) was that I got back into my studio and actually created three new Grab & Go Crossbody Clutches. Two are in my newest fabric - a lovely orchid-color, tropical print cork.

Orchid Print Cork Grab & Go Crossbody Clutches - Purple Cork Backs

The backs of each bag are a lovely purple color, and the crossbody strap (not shown) is natural cork, 48" long. I can adjust the length of the strap, if requested.

Orchid Print Cork Grab & Go Crossbody Bags - Starfish Linings

The bags are lined in a starfish print, linen fabric. I've listed them in my shop HERE, in case you're interested.

Black Cork Grab & Go Traveler's Crossbody Clutch

I also made this black cork Grab & Go Traveler's Crossbody Clutch. This one is already spoken for, and on its way to a new home.

Black Cork Grab & Go Traveler's Crossbody Clutch - Map Fabric Lining

I used the same lining that I use in my Wanderer Traveler's Wallet, and a wristlet addition was requested. It's one of my personal favorites. 

I'm very happy to be back in my studio, and I'm looking forward to adding more items -  handmade and supplies - to my shop in the next week. I hope you'll stop by to check out my latest offerings.
  
DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Happy Days are here again! Sewing in your new studio and your results are fabulous! I love the black cork bag! Blissful Stitching Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna