June 29, 2017

I've Got Sunshine...

Hickory Hill Farm Bluebird - Male

 ...on a cloudy day.
 
Hickory Hill Farm Bluebird - Male

When it's cold outside...

Hickory Hill Farm Bluebird - Male

 I've got the month of May.


Hickory Hill Farm Bluebird - Male
 
I guess you'd say,
What can make me feel this way?
 
Bluebirds! 
 
I had to share another glorious gift from our farm. 
This dapper gent was kind enough to pose for me yesterday.
 
There is a female nesting in the bluebird house, as well as another pair in the house at the other end of our little fence. I love watching them from our home, and I'm looking forward to their babies. They sing the sweetest songs for us (not this song, though).
 
(Sorry, Shell - and all of you. I couldn't resist, even though I know this song will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day!)
 
DonnaAcornSignature

2 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Createology said...

Yes it is...stuck in my head! But that is just fine because now I can visualize these beautiful Blue Birds. Enjoy your show from Mother Nature dear...<3

suz said...

how wonderful! and thanks for the song!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails