June 6, 2017

Tuesdays With Tag - Eli's Comin'...

Tag and Eli

Hi, Everybody!

Hard to believe another week has just flown by. It's been so busy around here. Whew!

This week, I'd like to introduce you to my new buddy, Eli. 
This handsome lad is Miss Shelly's grandson.

Dad, Eli and Tag

Eli came over from his Grandma and Grandpa's house to visit with us on Sunday. We ran around after Dad's tractor and we chased each other around the yard, too. He's a really great buddy, and you know how much I love kids!

By the end of the day, Bella and I were exhausted! We were out all day before Eli got here, helpin' Dad and Mom with yard work, so it was a loooonnnnggg day!

 Thanks For The Pool, Eli! 
 
Best of all...Eli shared his pool with us. Miss Shelly brought it down for us to use to cool off. It's perfect size to jump in and out, and we can be off chasin' around again in no time flat. I can stick my head all the way in...or have a refreshin' drink if I want. 

Thanks for sharin', Eli. This is just what the doctor ordered. A "cool pool" beats a hot tub anyday! Maybe next time, you can swim with Bella and me!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then...  
"Chase A Dream - Or A Squirrel".



3 comments:

  1. Its a lot easier to jump in and out of that "pool" then the one in your old home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tag! Eli looks like he is just your size for havin fun and runnin and jumpin. And he has lots of child energy!!! A cool pool for sure. Dad looks pretty impressive on his tractor. Keep on Tail Waggin my Corgi Cutie...<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pool looks just the right size, Tag. Have fun and keep cool this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna