May 31, 2017

ReOpened For Business...

BrynwoodNeedleworks on Etsy

I've been very busy, lifting and emptying boxes, organizing fabrics, fibers and hardware. I'm nearly there, so I decided to reopen my Brynwood Needleworks shops. I will be creating new items to stock in the coming weeks, and I'm excited to get back to playing in my studio(s).

Brynwood Needleworks on Facebook

Are you on Facebook? Are you in our Brynwood Needleworks Facebook group? Members are encouraged to share links to needlework and other handcrafted items. It's a place where we share our love of needlework, knitting, crochet, quilting and more. All you do is request to join the group and I'll happily add you to our ranks.

Brynwood Needleworks - Strawberry Rose Pincushion (or Sachet)

Monday held a particularly wonderful surprise for me. I follow "Embroiderers Guild of Victoria" on Facebook, and they have recently been sharing some of the most beautiful pincushions. I checked in on Monday, and guess what? They were featuring one of MY pincushions!! I could hardly believe it.

I thanked them for featuring my Strawberry Rose Pincushion, and got excited about making more of these in the near future. I'll also be adding some new pincushion designs in the near future. So many ideas...so little time. Please do come and join me. You'll usually get a sneak preview there, even before I get back here to tell you about them. 
 
Come on over. There are lots of talented women, eagerly waiting to share their creations with you, too! We'd like to see yours, too.
 
DonnaAcornSignature

5 comments:

  1. You must feel so relieved to be able to reopen your shoppe and create your amazing gifts. I love everything you stitch. Congratulations Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you can reopen and enjoy. What are those gorgeous linens in the first photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlene:
    Thanks for your question. These fabrics are linens I use for counted thread work, embroidery and sewing for some of the creations I sell in my online shops (and as gifts!). Many I've had since I closed my needlework shop about 17 years ago. (Time flies!) I still have a little left I'll be using again soon.
    Blessings,
    Donna
    Brynwood Needleworks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, dear Sherry!
    You couldn't be more right! I can't wait to get my hands back in my studio to start making new things. I've missed playing.
    I hope you have a blessed day, my friend.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I fixed it!!! Please try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna