May 3, 2017

Bluebird, Bluebird...

Bluebird Painted Saw Blade
 
Shelly gave this saw blade to me last winter. She thought I'd like it for our decor. Of course, I was so appreciative to receive it, but now that I've seen bluebirds outside our windows, it means even more to me. Knowing that bluebirds have always visited this farm, I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

I know that they prefer fence rows, but I think I'll be adding a few bluebird houses on our property for them. 

I've hung this piece on the wall in the kitchen. We also have appliances and a new cabinet in the kitchen now, too. I'm completely happy to keep the kitchen like this all summer and into the fall. I'll share photos of the kitchen soon. I'm not quite ready yet.

I'm back to organizing the studio rooms today. It's hard to believe all this stuff came out of one room and two closets in Florida! I'd love to get my studio setup finished in the next day or so. I have more to do before Handsome arrives, and I need to move on to the next room. Things are coming along nicely, even if it's not as quickly as I like. I need to remember patience.

DonnaAcornSignature

1 comment:

  1. Bluebirds and wonderful neighbors really are JOYs in this crazy mixed up world. Handsome is going to be so JOYful at all you are doing to create a real home at Hickory Hil Farm. Studio Setup Bliss Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna