December 13, 2017

Play Day...

Brynwood Acorn Ornament
 
I met my short term deadlines for Monday.
I needed to send off the red cork set to my dear friend, and also made the
acorn ornament for the exchange at a Christmas party I attended yesterday.

The party was at the home of Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings. I received a beautiful ornament in the exchange and promise to share a photo with you in the next day or so. It was a lovely afternoon with my friend, Kathy and new friends I'm getting to know better.

Note: I found that the link for this pattern (on my Free Patterns and Tutorials page) is broken. I'm going to find out the best way to upload a pdf file (or list it for FREE on Craftsy) today, in the event anyone else wants to make one.
 
Grab & Go Clutch, Half Pint Case and Needle Case in Red Cork

This is the red cork set. The color is actually more burgundy than in these photos, and I love the way the set turned out.

Reverse of Grab & Go Clutch

In addition to the Grab & Go Clutch, my friend also asked me to make a matching Half Pint Case and Needle Case.

Lining In Custom Grab & Go Clutch
 
The two smaller cases are unlined, but this is the fabric I chose for the clutch. I think she (and the friend to whom she's gifting the set) will be happy.
 
Now that I have my short term projects finished, I'm turning my attention to Grammie's Jammies and other projects on my Christmas list! It's supposed to snow (a lot) today, so I'll definitely be staying inside - in the studio. Updates tomorrow.

DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, and that dark red color is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet Acorn ornament is precious and I am certain the recipient loves it. As for the red cork set...I LOVE it and so will my friend who will receive it for Christmas. Thank you Donna Dear for creating such wonderful treasures. Let it Snow...Let it Snow...Let it Snow...
    You will be cozy and warm in your Santa’s Sewing Studio. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna