April 1, 2023

Peeps Easter Bunny Cookies...

 
This week, while I was on Instagram, I saw this great idea from Sugar Spun Run Bakery. (Don't click on the image as it's not a video.) I screen-captured a still from her video to share with you, and to remind myself.

These are cutout cookies decorated to look like Peeps, and I love the idea! I have a bunny cookie cutter (and an egg one, too), so I'm going to bake cookies to send to Handsome next week. I'm definitely going to decorate some like these. Aren't they cute?!

I'm going to have my morning cuppa and then I think I'll be baking today. Happy April Fools Day! Don't let anyone pull one over on you today. Stay alert, friends. lol

6 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so cute!
    Happy April Fools Day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn:
      Keeping my head down so I don't get pranked. lol
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. Very cute! I'm not a fan of the real Peeps but I could definitely eat my fair share of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      I agree. No way I'd eat the real ones. blech! These will be fun, though.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Very cute cookies. Peeps are not my favorite but they do make cute decorations. Happy Week Dear…

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and will be great with the eggs.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna