April 10, 2023

Sacred Heart Brooch WIP...

I almost finished it. All I have left to do to complete the Sacred Heart Brooch is to stitch the crown of thorns and add the pin back to make it wearable. I'll do that today, so the next time you see it, it will be complete.

I'm getting therapy for my hand - although it still hurts. Even so, I can stitch and do other work, so I'm not debilitated. I'm not complaining. I'm only sharing a no progress report.

Tag will be here tomorrow, while I'm away. I'll let him tell you where I am and what I'm up to. I'm sure he and the barn (that's a joke!) ladies can hold down the fort in my absence. I'll be back on Wednesday with a finished brooch.

I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend. I spent Sunday as a guest of the parents of our elder daughter-in-law (#1 Son) and family. Great food, great people, and lots of fun. The only way it could have been better would have been if Handsome had been there, too. I know he was in good company with Florida friends, but I'm looking forward to him being home soon. 

I have a busy day planned, so I'll say goodbye for now. Coffee, critters, and completing my needlework project. See you again on Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. It's going to be a gorgeous brooch.
    Glad your Easter was wonderful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry of createology: Gorgeous Heart brooch. Spending time with family is Priceless! Enjoy your day tomorrow. Spring Sunshine here…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you're counting the days until Handsome comes home. It must be so hard to have him gone for so long. Glad you were able to spend your Easter with family and that you're able to do some stitching even though the hand therapy isn't working fast enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a wonderful Easter. Those hearts are just so beautiful.
    Have a great week.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna