April 18, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - Not More White Stuff!...

Hi, Everybody!

I figured if we had to wake up to this, so could you, right? I hope that at least where you are, it's sunny and warmer. Dad said it's even been in the 90s in Florida, and I have to admit, we don't miss that steamy hot weather, but this is gettin' ridiculous.

After celebratin' 82º on Sunday, this is what we work up to on Monday mornin', and it kept snowin' all day and into the night. Thankfully, today it's gonna get up into the 50s, so maybe it will all melt today. At least we're keepin' our paws crossed.

So, rather than say a bunch, I'll just leave you with more doggy/snowy pictures. I'm hopin' next week I can share more of the "Greenin' Up of Hickory Hill Farm".

 

If you look closely here, you'll see that the lilies are already up under the old apple tree, and there are leaves openin' up on the lilac bushes.

 
 
 

 
Maybe next week, we'll be able to see more flowers, grass, and sunshine. We're sure hopin' for a warmer week ahead, too.

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog."

9 comments:

  1. Oh Tag, I’m sorry the snow is never ending. I wish you could transfer it to us here in Georgia. Unfortunately our 90s seem to be way to close for my taste. I hope it’s all gone by tomorrow and greening is rapidly occurring! Andrea Hickman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Andrea!
      Thankfully, it was in the low 50s today, so the snow is meltin' again. There's lots of green under it, too. We're supposed to get rain today and tomorrow, so that should take care of the rest of the white stuff. 90º already? Whoa! Hope it's not too sweaty for you.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. Woke up to snow flurries this morning here too Tag so you're not alone (although we don't have any accumulation....yet!). This is after breaking high temperature records for several days last week. You cross your paws and I'll cross my fingers and maybe spring will come, and stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      I'm crossin' my paws for real right now! Mom said it's gonna rain for the next two days, so the snow will be gone, and Bella and I will track mud in every time we go out. Mom's gonna love that! hee hee
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: No snow here Tag…just lots of pollen and allergies which I do not think you would like. Enjoy your cool weather while you have it. Soon enough it will be steaming hot. Smooches my little Corgie Cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Sorry about your allergies. It's kinda funny. Mom sneezed a lot in Florida, but not here. Dad sneezes her, but not in Florida. Curious, don't you think? I'm lovin' the cool weather. I'm just not a fan of the snow. Rain today and tomorrow. That's gonna ruin my usual good looks! Good thing I'll be seein' Miss Joy very soon!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Oh Tag, this would be a great April Fool's joke, but it's the 18th. I guess if you have to have snow this is the good kind (if there is such a thing), it doesn't snow on the road or driveway. I hope it's gone soon.
    Have a great week.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      I agree. We thought it was a joke, too, but the white stuff just kept fallin'. We're glad it mostly melted today, and rain today and tomorrow will get rid of the rest. We were happy about not havin' to shovel the walks off, too. (Actually, Mom was happy. I usually just run through it 'cuz I can't hold a shovel.) Wishin' you a good week, too!
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  5. I was so disappointed to see that too Tag.
    It was so nice last week.
    I do hope everyone's flowers survive.
    Our neighbors just came back from FL into cold weather.
    Take care.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna