April 11, 2023

Tuesdays With Tag - New Stickers & A Road Trip...

Hi, Everybody!
 
First thing I wanna tell you about is that we got more stickers yesterday! My Bowtie Tag sticker, and a WMBBD sticker! Mom's workin' on a Carly sticker now, so when that one's done, she's gonna offer a whole set - the Dogs of Hickory Hill Farm set. She'll add these to her shop soon while we wait for a Carly to complete the set.

Mom and Bella are on the road today. They have an appointment with a veterinary neurologist for an initial consult. Then, they'll have to schedule another appointment for the actual tests. Mom only found out about the two-trip part late last week. We were hopin' to get everythin' done on the same day, but no such luck.

So, we'll see if we learn anythin' new today that will lead us to the next diagnostic clue as to what's goin' on with the WMBBD, and hope we get some answers soon. 

In the meantime, I'm gonna hang with the felines today. (Borrrrinnnnggg!) I'll look forward to Mom and Boo gettin' back soon. Gotta run. I'm in charge today. (Or at least that's what Claudette told me. lol)
 
I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 
"Be A Good Dog."
 

8 comments:

  1. Great stickers Tag!
    I hope Mom gets some answers to Bella's problem soon.
    Hang tight with the kitties today!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Marilyn:
      I had a good day. Mom and Boo put on a few miles, but I relaxed here at home and kept those cats in line.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  2. You and the kitties will keep everything in order until Mom and Bella return I'm sure. Really do hope that answers for Bella will be found but it's too bad about having to make TWO trips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss MA:
      We had a great day together. Just hung out and told fresh lies. lol Good news is that it doesn't seem to be a neurological problem. Mom will talk with Dad and make some decisions after.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  3. Sherry of createology: Tag you and Claudette will have a wonderful day. Mom and Bella will be home before you get into any mischief…I hope. Bella and Mom need answers and help for poor Boo. She must be so confused. Smooches and a pet for Claudette.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sherry:
      Claudette likes hangin' out with me. Crystal sleeps on Mom's bed (because she can jump up there on her own - unlike those of us who are ahem...vertically challenged). Mom came home and told us it doesn't seem to be neurological accordin' to the experts. That's good news. Now to figure out the "lady parts" problem. I'll keep you posted as I hear more.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete
  4. Tag enjoy your day with Claudette. Good thoughts for Bella and hoping for an easy solution for her. Great stickers also.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Shirley:
      It wasn't too bad bein' stuck here instead of in a car most of the day while Bella got all the attention. I was gonna watch the Animal Channel, but I couldn't reach the remote. Next time, I'll ask Mom to leave it out where I can operate the tv. I think she thought I'd watch Allstar Wrestlin', but I don't need the "tube" to enjoy a little wrestlin' around this place! Glad you like the stickers, too. We like that they're kinda artsy.
      Smooches,
      xoxo
      Tag

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna