May 31, 2022

Tuesdays With Tag - Taggin' Along...


Hi, Everybody!

I hope you had as nice a holiday as I did. On Saturday, Mom took me with her to Portage for her crafty play date. It was awesome! She wasn’t the only one havin’ fun. I got to play with a bunch of little kids, and sniff some new grass.


But the real reason Mom wanted me to ride along (besides bein’ her co-pilot), was because her dear friend, Linda loves my ears. Really. Can you blame her?

When she found out I’d come along, she came runnin’ right out to the car to cuddle me. She’s the absolute best. I’m tellin’ you, it was so worth the ride. 

There was a lot of other cool stuff goin’ on, but this really was the highlight as far as I’m concerned. I’ve already told Mom I want to go back again. I’m sure she’ll let me. For now, I need to recuperate from the excitement of the weekend. Don’t worry. I’ll be back!

I'll see you again in seven. 'til then... 

"Been There, Chewed That!"

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun at Mom's crafty date Tag!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun Tag and I'm sure Mom did too. Can't wait to see what everyone was working on.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna