May 5, 2022

Sparkle Plenty...

 

I wanted to sit in the dining room to stitch yesterday to take full advantage of the natural light pouring into the farnhouse. Because of a curvature on the edge of our dining room table, I chose to set up my Lowrey floor stand instead of using my oak table stand.

First I set up my magnifier lamp, then my floor stand. All my supplies on a tv table next to me; Claudette purring at me as she slumbered on the chaise on the porch side of the window; and Tag sleeping at my feet. It was a perfect day to stitch, and I accomplished quite a lot. 

I only have one more blossom to do. Then I'll stitch the calyx on the three buds (the part at the base of each bud), the stems, and I'll keep one of the leaves to do with you next week.

I hope we have another day today, just like the one we enjoyed yesterday. That would be nice, indeed.

4 comments:

  1. Perfect setup for enjoyment! (From Bonnie)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bonnie. It really is perfect!
      Hope I'm not boring you with progress photos. Thanks for dropping by.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  2. You have to be comfy to work on your projects!
    Yesterday was beautiful out.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      I agree completely. I'm having issues with my studio chair right now, so I'm going to have to come up with a solution there, but this was just right. It's supposed to be in the 70s next week. I can't wait! I'm sure you can't either.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna