May 20, 2022

It Was A Busy Indoor Day...


It's not like I didn't get outside. I spent my "breaks" with Claudette and Crystal, as well as showering the pups with lots of attention. Tag was sleeping on his bed in my studio while I worked up here. And, I wasn't just sitting around all day either.

I was in the fabric studio, and have a few more items listed. These three assortments are now listed in my Etsy shop. (You can visit through the Etsy link in my sidebar.)

I'll be doing more of the same today. Breaking up with my fabrics is a hard thing to do, but I'm focused and determined. We'll get there. Slow and Steady wins the race.

2 comments:

  1. It's been those kind of days, dark & rainy & doing things inside.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry of createology. Breaking up with fabrics is very hard to do. Your blue and yellow assortment would make a wonderful quilt to raise money for Ukraine. Nice productive day dear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna