May 26, 2022

Framed...


My frames arrived from ACMS a couple days ago. The cool thing about these frames is that you can keep your needlework on the hoop (also from them), and it inserts right into the back of the frame. There's also a dust cover included for the back that can be personalized. (I'm thinking about doing that.)

If you're interested in seeing what their frames look like, HERE is the link to their website. They offer a wide variety of sizes and frame finishes. You can select from colors or stains. 

I'm still working on the strawberry, but hope to show you progress photos soon. I also have a few days of comment replies to catch up on. Sorry I've been lax in that regard. It's been a little crazy here, but I'll get to everyone today. Thanks for your patience. 

2 comments:

  1. It turned out gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! And what a stroke of genius someone had to create frames and hoops that work together so you don't have to remove the stitching from the hoop in order to frame it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna