January 1, 2015

Back In The Studio...

I wasn't in the studio all day yesterday. I watched the Wisconsin Badgers win
in the Rose Bowl, and then a couple other ball games with Handsome. But after
 dinner, I wanted to complete a wallet that still needed its insides installed.

This one is called "Coffee Clutch".
I fussy cut the exterior flap and chose a cheerful polka dot to coordinate with it.
I then placed more of the same fabric line on the inside flap, and used
coffee bean fabric for the credit card slots, pockets and dividers. I hadn't
finished this one before Christmas because I needed to order more of the
interior fabric from the designer. Now that it's finished, I might just
have to make another for myself, because this one is already spoken for.
I've already chosen my next two wallet fabrics, too.
"Strawberry Thief - Blue"
and...
"Strawberry Thief - Rust".

I'm also going to offer a special program for friends and followers, but I'm 
still working out the details. As soon as I've got that figured out, I'll tell you
all about it. If you like the wallets I've been creating, it will be a way for you
to get one of your own - in your fabric or color choices - Free!! More later.
I need to make more so I have some "in stock" before I'll be ready to share.
DonnaAcornSignature

7 comments:

  1. Donna, I love that wallet!! Good for you making them, I don't think I could do that! You are one talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Donna! I can't wait to see all you make this year! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!!!! Looking forward to all your beautiful creations!

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely wallets in your elegant style. Of course that blue is my heartthob. You have me intrigued...
    Studio Bliss Dear...
    Congratulations on your Badgers winning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coffee one Donna. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that our daughter is a professional Barista! After all I am the one who introduced her to coffee in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Such a talent you are.
    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love,Love,Love! Gives the expression "deep pockets" a whole new meaning. Beautiful and practical.xoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna