January 7, 2015

In The Pink...

  I wasn't quite finished enough to show you the inside of my latest creation. I'll
have the last of those parts completed today. I've called his one "In The Pink",
and I'll show you the inside tomorrow. It will be migrating to a new home as
soon as it's done. Yup. It's better-than-nice when they're already claimed.
If you're anywhere near the current Midwest cold snap, please be careful and 
bundle up. I well remember this kind of cold and it's nothing to laugh at. It's
dangerous, so please don't go out unless you really have to. Better safe than sorry.
DonnaAcornSignature

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Donna - these little purses are so darling!! You are doing a fabulous job on them too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the Pink and totally Florida Chic! I cannot even fathom such cold temperatures and being able to function. Praying for so many to stay safe and warm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, you did a Necessary Clutch in a Hibiscus fabric that had the words, "Florida" on the fabric. Can you tell me the manufacturer and/or collection name of the fabric you used for that clutch? Thanks! Love the Flamingo clutch!

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best one yet. We are darn near frozen solid. Poor Quinn - it's hard to pee when you're trying to keep one foot after another off the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gosh, that's pretty and I dislike the color pink. very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna