January 19, 2015

Tuesdays With Tag - Some People's Kids...

Hi, everybody!
Is it Tuesday already? Whew!
I've got somethin' really funny to share with you today.

Mom was busy with studio stuff over the weekend and Dad was playin' music
up in Sarasota, so I decided to hop on the Information Super Highway and do
a little perusin' of my own. Do you know how many C.A.T. videos there are?

Anyway, I found this non-cat video that I just had to share with you:
Direct link: http://youtu.be/_T9qiGCq5sk
Can you even believe how brave inquisitive stoopid this kid is? 
I mean, not even a stoopid cat would do this!
I had to just think about this for a little while.

I mean, why would someone choose to do this to themself. He doesn't even have
 any extra heavy neck fur like I do, and he certainly can't expect that "practice"
beard of his to slow down any of that voltage. He's not even a good barker!
Some people's kids!
I'm gonna have to think on this further. I wonder if there are any cat videos 
like this. hmmmmm. Now, that could be pretty funny, too. I'll go check!

Have a great week and I'll see you in seven. 'til then...
"Keep Your Nose To The Wind 
and The Sunshine On Your Tail."

4 comments:

  1. Gee Tag that really was stoopid. I hope that you never have to wear one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag you are one smart (not stoopid!) Corgi. Why anyone, human or furchild, would elect to shock themselves with the unknown is beyond my comprehension. He is lucky he wasn't in the pool! Keep pondering my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tag,
    Bitabit here. Why would anyone do that to themselves?...But more importantly, why would any parent do that to their furchild?
    Guess what mommy got me my own Licker License. She said since she couldn't control my licker she might as well get me a license for it. See you next week.
    Love,
    Bitabit

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, Tag!! That kid is one stoopid kid - AND old enough to know better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna