January 19, 2015

I Can't Stop Making Them...

While I was sharing pictures from the quilt show, I was still busy in the studio.
"Itsy Bitsy Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" (Bikini, for short)
This is the interior, and it also includes a wrist strap (not shown).
I can't remember whether or not I've shown you the completed "Bossy".
This one has a turn lock, rather than magnetic closure.
...and lots of flowers on the inside.
I really like the batik sea turtles on this one. I decided on a tongue lock for a closure.
Sea blue batik for the interior...and a few more sea turtles, too.
(Because "chicks dig sea turtles", or so I've been told.)
This one is for me. It's called "Britannia".
It has acorns and oak leaves on the inside!!!
I'll be making more of this design, too, but I'll use a different interior
unless I get lucky and can find more of the acorn fabric.


All of these wallets are for sale. I'll be listing them in my Brynwood 
Boutique very soon. If you're interested, please contact me for pricing.
DonnaAcornSignature

4 comments:

  1. WOW! Those are stunning, Donna! I love the way you use your fabric, making each wallet unique. And, the different closures...awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this a like a box of chocolates...you just can't pick one! They are so pretty and unique. I've gotten so many compliments on mine. How about a little Brynwood Acorn tag inside? ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delightful with your coordinating fabrics and fussy cutting and precise sewing. Fabulous Brittania with the elegant acorn lining you have created for yourself. Sometimes we forget to treat ourselves to special items. Beautiful Wallet Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous, Donna!! I can't decide which one I like (love) best but those yellow polka dots are the bomb!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna