February 2, 2014

Turtle & Pansies Finish...

 Indeed. I played with wool this past weekend rather than start my
other on-deck project. I didn't finish the bunnies yet either because
I spent the entire day yesterday loafing and watching the big game.
 Block Two of my Wooly Critters Sampler quilt is finished. 
I love the little turtle nestled among the pansies.

So, I'll try to finish the "Chocolate Bunnies Table Topper"today
 Tag asked me to remind you to enter the drawing for his Valentine
Giveaway! Here's the link to leave your comment to enter. We'll
be drawing the names of the winners at 11 pm tonight and will
tell you tomorrow who the lucky winners of his Valentines are.
Good Luck!
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Your little wool pieces are very beautiful and the turtle is adorable. Your tiny little stitches are sew sew fabulous. Yes, I spent time watching the game and every commercial and Bruno Mars. Did just a tad of hand sewing when I could see in the dark. NO lights on with TV for Mr. C. Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is perfect! This is going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna