February 12, 2014

Five Donnas...

 Here we are in all our glory...Five Donnas and a Dawna.
(Dawna is the gal in the sage-colored top.)
We managed to get a photograph of all of us before we all left yesterday.
I'm actually the "kid" in the whole bunch of us. Who knew?
 I finished the last of my tablet cases for the guild boutique.
I'll hand them in at our pre-show meeting next Tuesday.
 This is my finished quilt top..."Purple Mountain Majesty".
I'll tell you more about that next week when I've finished my backing.

Tomorrow, I'll introduce you to Jann. I wanted to spend a little extra time
on her post so that I could really do it justice. Her work is simply wonderful.

I'm back home again, and happy to be reunited with Handsome and Tag.

I'll be back in the studio today. I was fortunate to receive some special
orders recently, so I'll be creating those next. I don't like to leave people 
waiting, and Quilt Show Week is already right around the corner! It will
be a crazy, busy week. (Show dates are February 21 and 22nd).

NOTE: There isn't much time left to order raffle tickets for our quilt either.
If you'd like to get tickets, leave a comment or send me an email, please.
(6 tickets/$5 or $1 each) I take PayPal or you can send a check.
(Quilt photo is in my left sidebar)
DonnaAcornSignature

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture! Six beautiful, smiling faces. Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to have a photo of such happy Donna's (+Dawna). "Purple Mountain Majesty" is lovely and I look forward to the song relation. Beautiful Tablet cases in your signature elegant style. Your guild is very fortunate to have you and your talents. Home Sweet Home with Handsome and Tag...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna