February 25, 2014

Resting...

I will be the gladdest thing
Under the sun!
I will touch a hundred flowers
And not pick one.

~Edna St. Vincent Millay

"Afternoon on a Hill"
In spite of all the pine pollen Tag told you about, our star jasmine bushes
 are happily blooming and enjoying the warmer weather. Their scent is 
heavenly and the small, white blossoms always bring a smile to my face.

Rain is in the forecast for today, and I'm actually looking forward to it.
The sound of the rain on our metal roof is so soothing and we can
sit inside, dry and cozy, while the outside world is washed clean.

I've only been in the studio long enough to look around lately. 
Otherwise, I've been cleaning house or relaxing. Maybe tomorrow I'll 
be able to show you a simple, fun project I learned while away on retreat.

See you tomorrow!
DonnaAcornSignature

3 comments:

  1. Ah..these snow weary eyes just love your jasmines. I bet the scent is wonderful! Enjoy and relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Jasmine arbor has really filled in and looks very beautiful. Serene Rest Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna