October 1, 2024

Reworked Bluebird Breast...

Bluebird Head and Breast WIP

This was the "finished" version I shared previously, before I looked at the photographs. Once I reviewed my work, I decided that it needed some frogging and re-stitching. I wanted more of the darkest shade to be used on the breast area, so I ended up removing the light colors below the dark in this photograph.

Reworked Bluebird Breast

Once I'd done that, I started the revision. I'm much happier with this version, so I'll be continuing on from here. I know it's subtle, but I think the rework was worth it. I like it a lot more.

I work today, but will be back to stitching later this week. I'm also going to do some canning this week because the weather is supposed to be cooler. I have an order for eight bottles of the Hickory Hill Farm Hickory Syrup, and I want to pressure can some of the meat that's been in the freezer. Ahhhh, yes. Another busy week. Then, there's this...


...already! 
 
One more day before I can post photos from our Craft Day. I'm missing an image and need to get it from one of the other ladies. Hopefully tomorrow. See you later!
 

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna