October 23, 2024

Starting Baby Three...

Bluebirds - Work in Progress

With the weather change the past couple of days, my hands have been a little sore. Even so, the sun was shining and I had the itch to stitch. I sat down for about an hour and a half and began baby bluebird number 3. 

I know it doesn't look like a lot of progress, but I got quite a bit of the design started for the head and breast. It will be easier to lay in the other colors now that I have this part sorted out.

I'm going to spend the rest of this morning and early afternoon going through things to purge in the studio. We'll see how much I accomplish and hopefully the "Oh, look! A squirrel Syndrome" won't strike before I make some good headway. I just keep reminding myself how much I need to move things out, and how much better I'll feel once I get it done. I think I may develop a work plan where I purge for an hour or two, and then reward myself with an hour of needlework. It's not better than chocolate, but it's close. lol

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna