October 19, 2024

Back To My Bluebirds...

I had full sunshine in the dining room yesterday, so I could be found sitting with my needlework frame in front of the windows.  I spent hours blissfully working on my bluebirds. It was time to start the babies.


I'd estimate I spent about five or six hours with needle and thread and managed to complete the baby in back, and most of the head of the second baby.

The original plan was to be in Portage today for our monthly craft day, but Adrienne sent out a message Friday morning to tell us it was called off because she and her husband are ill. Best we all stay home, which is fine with me. I'll be able to work on the rest of my second baby bird! I should have this wee one finished by the end of my stitching today.

4 comments:

  1. It's looking great!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry of createology: I can see how hungry baby birds are. They are so sweet! Enjoy your day of stitching …and petting your fur children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stitching them, Sherry! Thanks so much. I'm looking forward to stitching on these sunny days, and canning on the cooler ones. I have so many things I want to jar up for the winter. So little time...
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna