October 12, 2024

Artist Trading Cards...

Laura's ATC

My sister, Jan has a Facebook and Instagram group called "Handmade Treasures by Jan". I recently learned that she has a monthly Artist Trading Card (ATC) exchange, and decided to participate for a while.

Rather than being matched to just one partner, every participant receives a list (with addresses) of that month's participants and then makes an ATC for every member. This month, there are ten participants - including me - so we each make and mail ten cards (keeping an example for yourself). We have until the end of the month to mail them out.

This month's theme is "Mixed Media", and my first one arrived yesterday from Laura. I love the sentiment. Don't you? 

I haven't decided what mine will look like this month, but I'm already thinking about it. I'm hoping to begin work on them next week. I don't want to wait until the end of the month to make them. Mixed media will be a great theme for me, though. I can take it just about any direction! I'll be sure to share as I work on them.

If you'd like to check out Jan's FB group or would like to participate in the next ATC Exchange, you can visit her page HERE.

I work today, and then I'm finished until next Wednesday. I'm ready, too. My feet will definitely thank me for the break. Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. These are cool.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s Charlene in Phoenix. Not finding her by that name on instagram. Can you link? I don’t do Facebook at all. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherry of createology: I have also received Laura’s ATC. She was very quick this month. I am still working on mine. I have a reception to attend tonight at Gallery 35 for Dixie Watercolor Society. I have no paintings on display however I will be helping with refreshments. Rest on Sunday…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna