October 3, 2024

Clara's Article...

Issue 123 - Inspirations Magazine

I just received the latest issue from my subscription of Inspirations magazine in the mail. I love exploring each issue for ideas, and I always mark the projects for my copious To Do list. Every photograph and article carries me away for a little while.

Imagine my delight when I turned the page to find one of Clara's goldwork frogs ready to jump off the page! My dear friend and tutor, Clara Warschauer submitted her class to the magazine, and it was accepted for publication. I immediately sent her a text to tell her I'd just found it.

She told me that she hasn't received her copy yet, so I actually got my copy before she did! I'm only showing a partial of this page because it includes her tutorial for making the frog, and the pattern is with the others from this issue at the back of the magazine. 

If you're interested in creating your own version of this piece, you can order a copy of the magazine HERE. In addition to Clara's frog, there are many other fun projects you might consider, too. As I've already stitched fourteen or fifteen (I can't remember) of these wee frogs, I think I'll wait before I tackle more. I do love the project, though, and once you make four or five, you can feel like you've gone a long way toward mastering the technique.

Congratulations, Clara! I'm pleased to be able to say, "I knew you when."

 


 




 

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna