October 18, 2024

Brynwood's October ATC...

Brynwood Needleworks - October 2024 ATC
 
Well, it's already dark as I write this, so I won't go back and rephotograph this under artificial light, but...
I can see that I should have tidied up my background to remove the stray threads from my paisley board. sigh
 
I got to spend my entire day playing in the studio! This is the artist trading card design I came up with for the "Mixed Media" October challenge for my sister's group. If you're interesting in joining her Facebook group Handmade Treasures by Jan, you can click HERE to participate.
 
 
 
There are nine other participants this month, so I made one for each, plus one for my collection. The sun was shining, and I had so much fun making these. Each matching card features an acorn fairy image printed on silk fabric, part of an antique doily, and an acorn/oak leaf charm. The back of each one has a signature space so the recipient will know who created it, the ATC group, and how many were created (1/10, etc.) They'll all mail to their new homes today.
 

0 friends clicked here to leave a note for me:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna