May 22, 2024

Froggy Dreams...

When I can't - or don't have time to - stitch, I dream about stitching. I pulled out all my lovely supplies again, and my wee frog hopped out of the fish bowl to join me. If you look closely, you may notice something different.

Here. Maybe this will help. I have some tiny crowns that I can stitch to my frogs to create wee Prince Charmings (the "before" version). This one is only perched on Mr. Frog's head, but I have two different methods to affix them to the frogs.


If you're one of the four remaining ladies waiting for your frog and you'd like me to add a crown to yours, please let me know in the comments. I'll likely affix them either with gold threads (which would be visible), or just the tiniest amount of permanent, clear glue. I have two finishes; antiqued gold, or gold. As I said, just let me know if you'd like one.

I work again today, but I'll definitely be reading the notes to see if there are preferences. If you'd rather send an email, just click on the sidebar link and send a note. If you don't want one, you won't have to do anything. I'll make it in your chosen colors as agreed. I'll be stitching again in no time.

13 comments:

  1. Mr. Froggys crown is awesome.
    I would like a gold one please.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn:
      You've got it! It's going to be a fun addition to your frog. Hope you weathered last night's storms without incident! We're okay here.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
    2. It was wicked! We fared well, only a few small branches down.
      We were fortunate because we didn't lose power, but a lot of place in town did.
      Trucks were going around picking up branches.
      I didn't get much sleep because the rain was pelting that side of the house so bad for over 2 hours.
      I think it stopped about midnight.
      I hope you were all safe.

      Delete
  2. Sweet frog! My son made something like this in his art class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi:
      I bet it was adorable!
      Have a great day.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  3. All I can say is 'awwwwww' - such a perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MA:
      Glad you like the crowns. I'm looking forward to adding one to Marilyn's frog. I'll be ready to add one before you know it!
      Happy Thursday!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  4. Oh, the crowns are the most adorable addition to the wee froggies! They are perfect - just like they were made for wee froggie princes (awaiting their princess kisses) 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lois:
      So glad you like them, too. I was smitten with the idea when I saw them! Now to determine the best way to attach them. I'll figure it out soon.
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  5. Handsome and I would get along just fine with that sense of humor.
    Oh that crown, just takes him to the next level of adorable.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley:
      He's still giggling about you liking his term. Such a silly guy. I'm so glad you love the crown, too. I love the Prince Charming vibe.
      Happy Thursday!
      xoxo
      Donna

      Delete
  6. The frogs are beautiful!
    The crowns are super adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a gold crown on mine! They are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna