January 20, 2024

It Finally Happened...

 

After seven years - illness-free -  I just came down with a cold. I forgot just how much I disliked being ill. Ugh!

So, today, I'm sharing three out-of-print items that I will be listing for sale in my Etsy shop. The first one is a leaflet by Barb Adams & Alma Allen (Blackbird Designs) called Summer Weekend. I looked online first and learned that the only other copy I could find was a "New" copy from Abe Books for $500. Yikes!

I'm offering this one for $95 here (free postage), and $125 on Etsy. It's gently used, but can go to someone else who will be able to sew up some of the designs for themselves. Here's a button if you'd like to purchase it...

HERE
 

Knits for Barbie Doll by Nicky Epstain is also out-of-print. This hardcover book is like NEW condition. You can purchase it HERE (free postage).

Finally, this is The Canvas Work Encyclopedia by Jane Zimmerman. It's also out-of-print, gently used (showing slight wear on the cover). It's available HERE for $35, which also includes free postage.

Sorry my post was late today. I'm going to make a fresh hot tea with honey, and head to my studio to concentrate on something other than how miserable I feel right now, and hoping Alka Seltzer Cold helps without putting me to sleep. See you again on Monday. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. awwww - so sorry you succumbed to a cold! Hopefully it will be short-lived and doesn't make you feel miserable for too long.
    I should buy that Barbie book with an eye to the future but I suspect my daughter-in-love won't want Barbies in the house (she's freaked out by dolls that have 'real-looking' eyes). Methinks it will be rag dolls all the way, but who knows. No doubt somebody will see fit to gift a Barbie along the line and DIL might not have much say in the matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry of createology: I am so sorry you are sick. Healing Energy to get you well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment today. I'm using new settings on my comments so that I'll be able to respond to your messages to me. Be sure to come back to see my replies!

Blessings, Donna